IHM logo

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Religion review answers and points

If you missed a question on the Religion review page 59
and you can show me where in the book you found the answer.
I will give you the point!

It was a review of the Chapter 2 The Church Community.
I told everyone to look up the answers in the book.


It was assigned on Wednesday 10-14-15 and NOT allowed to be turned into the tray.

I told everyone to take it home and look up the answers in their book... Check your work.  The chapter is only 8 pages long.  Reread it!
We collected them today at the beginning of class.

Study for the test on Monday!  It will be a whole week with the study guide that I passed out and with the online games!  Be proactive!

I am adjusting grades this afternoon after grading... I thought about it.
When your paper comes home, my adjustments will be made in blue marker on the papers.
: >  Please take you time and read carefully, in the future!

I will send these papers home on Friday to study for the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment